Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Secret Favorite Movie

So here is my confession. There is a movie that I have watched probably 30-40 times and enjoyed it as much the first time as I did the last time. I never considered it my "favorite movie." However, it was on the TV last night and I had an epiphany. That's it! It is my favorite movie of all time. I don't know why I haven't been able to come to grips with it but I'm ready to say to the world....I LOVE "THE FIFTH ELEMENT".

That's right! Every time I watch it I giggle like a school girl inside at everything that is great about it. I love the story, the characters, the style, the humor.....everything.

So, my top three list is thus.

1. The Fifth Element
2. Reservoir Dogs
3. Boondock Saints

What are your favorite movies?

4 comments:

Neil said...

Shawshank Redemption
The Woodsman
American Werewolf in London

brbmake said...

Hmmmmmm....I think I have watch Fifth Element with you at least 1/2 those times. lol. My favorites, geez, you might know better than me. :-) I love second hand lions, ultimate gift, and all the Lord of the Rings (counts as 1). Oh, and Twilight. Sorry, had to sneak that one in there.

larrydag said...

Love Fifth Element as well.

My favorites
1. Star Wars (any, even Eps. I-III)
2. Braveheart
3. Lord of the Rings

Never seen Boondock Saints. I've got to check it out now.

Unknown said...

1. Martix 1-3
2. Starship Troopers
3. Fifth Element
I guess is my favorite.