Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh Brother Where art Thou?

Today is a very special day for my big brother Dave because it is his birthday. It's hard to be close to each other when we live so far away. But, because of the wonders of the internet we keep in close touch. I'm very lucky to have such a great big brother who has constantly been an inspiration to me. From when we where little and he would read me books to letting me tag along with his friends when I didn't have any, picking me up from middle school in his car even though he didn't have to and playing music together. He has built me up when other brothers would have torn me down. So here's to you big bro' on your birthday. May your day be as good as mine are when I think about the good times we've had together.

1 comment:

./dave said...

Thanks, Dan! That's the best birthday present. I love ya!